sooooo its fall quarter and my time to complete the things on my list is up. so here is an overview of how i did (not well 😦 haha)…
1. get another job – not enough time
2. learn to crochet – i will eventually!
3. alterations to my winter-wear – in progress!
finish a knitting project – done
5. picture a day for 30 days challenge – got bored haha
6. make all of the recipes on my list – negative
30 days of lists challenge – i did it woo hoo!
quit drinking soda for a month – i didn’t count but i’m pretty sure i did it hehe
read a minimum of 5 books –
pass organic chem – heck yes!!!
11. get a handle on this blogging thing – what do you think? haha. i’m working on it!!
make my new bedroom “home” – yes!! pictures soon (once its clean)
13. create a workout plan… and stick to it! – not even close haha
dye a strip of hair turquoise – done
15. get a plant. keep it alive – no room for one
send thomas ten letters or cards – you betcha 🙂
so i finished half of them… not tooo shabby if i do say so myself haha.
happy october everyone!!
with love, alyssa